Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Anniversary

I tell you one thing, I should never, ever run out of anniversary/wedding cards
with all I have made in the last 3 or 4 days lol!

I really like this one and it would be great for a 'silver' anniversary.


I used a pretty black and white designer paper on top
and a diamond pattern embossing folder on the bottom.
(I thought the 'diamonds' kind of fit the mood...hah!

The ribbon is part of my monthly club ribbon from 
Really Reasonable Ribbon...
my, how I love that stuff, I have tons of ribbon, but I reach
for that ribbon 99.9% of the time.

The sentiment is 'my own' I computer generated it and punched it our
using an SU punch,

Now onto the 'die'!!
It is from the newly released wedding dies for  April from Tutti Designs,
The die was cut from a silver metallic paper, 
and I added a few pearls to finish!

Entering the following challenges:
Simply Create Too .... Anniversary (m)
Really Reasonable Ribbon .... Put A Bow On it

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I need to pop round and steal,some of your cards ... I don't like doing wedding/anniversary cards! This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

So pretty and elegant! From your Designer Paper to that fabulous ribbon and bow to those gorgeous bell die cuts! WOW!!! You need to teach me how to tie such beautiful bows....if you look at 99% of my cards I give up and just tie it in a knot lol (true story!)

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, Diane, that's gorgeous! And just think of those bells on a Christmas card, too. The ribbon is very elegant with it!

Lisa said...

So elegant and gorgeous!! I love the embossing!! The bells are beautiful!! Stunning card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KarinsArtScrap said...

elegant and gorgeous Diane
Gr Karin

Ellen said...

A beautiful and lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.

groetjes, Ellen

Linsey R said...

What a beauty this is, Diane! I love your bow! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog for our Put A Bow On It challenge! :)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a lovely card! I love the way the checkerboard satin bow adds shine and texture to your lovely design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Really Reasonable Ribbon "Put a Bow on It" Challenge!