Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Happy Birthday Oval

I have another birthday card today
using another Tutti Designs die
from the Happy Birthday release.

This die is the 'Happy Birthday Oval '.


Pretty easy card with the fun background paper,
looks a bit like the birdie is singing Happy Birthday.

I tied a ribbon on with a wood heart button.
A few 'candi' dots were added as well,
can you see them....they have little roses on them...so cute!

Entering in the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Happy Birthday
Ooh-La-La .... Birthday

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

That's cute! I love the little bird on that paper... Perfectly placed!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty and delicate die! I love your Designer Paper....loving those gorgeous candy dots, YES I can see how pretty they are and that heart too!

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely card, Di, with that pretty, delicate birthday die, and the beautiful background paper! Don't you just love that darling bird stretched out on her tall legs? Wonderful design! hugs, de

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love the die and the gorgeous papers!! The heart on the ribbon is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahaha, I was reading before I took a good look at your card and I thought you wrote "birthday owl". So then I was trying and trying to find the owl in the die. Sheesh! Just my tired eyes, I guess. Anyway, cute! Love the tweety bird in the paper and that super pretty wooden heart. Also the rose print candy dots. You pulled out some really pretty stuff for this one, Diane!

Darlene said...

WOW ... what a happy happy birthday card! Love that little bird in the corner and those pretty candi dots!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Diane! It's so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at [url=http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/]Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge[/url]
Mandy x

Deloris said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La!

Unknown said...

A very apt card for this time of the month with the oval design,and lovely cheerful colours good luck with the challenges.