Saturday, April 8, 2017

Happy Easter

Second post for today...I am trying my best to get ALL
my Easter cards posted this month...maybe even AFTER Easter!

This card was another very simple one to make using
Tutti Designs Easter Gate.


Now I know the name is Easter, however
this is another one of those dies that can be used
for other occasions as there is nothing that is strictly Easter on it....
some Spring tulips yes, but those bloom well in May here.

I used a piece f scrap paper for the background and once again
MORE paper from the Ken Oliver watercolor pad!
I did cut a second die I put behind this one for more stability
and a bit of a shadow.

I stamped a sentiment and added a tiny scrap of ribbon.

Speaking of ribbons, I cleaned all mine out finally
and big bags of them to let go of...
don't worry I still have PLENTY left!!

Entering the following challenges:
Creative Moments .... ATG (optional Easter)

4 comments:

Darlene said...

SO pretty! Yes, I agree ... this die can certainly be used for any spring/summer occasion card. I love the color you've used on it ... so springtime pretty! Great job!

Leslie Miller said...

This die can definitely be used for any spring or summer card. It's so pretty! And WOW again about that Ken Oliver paper! I could have sworn that was a do-it-yourselfer. Awesome! Yay you for clearing out your ribbons. Things do get out of hand, don't they? I cleared out a ton and still have more than I'll ever use. Speaking of which, I'd better use some of it pretty soon.

Lisa said...

I love this!! That die is beautiful!! I love the bow over the sentiment and the pretty papers!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Die is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Marjeta