Thursday, April 13, 2017

Elegant Easter

 
Out of all the Easter cards I have shown lately,
this is one of my favorite ones,
I think because it was so easy to make,
yet so elegant with the slight hint of black.


Pretty easy card,
White card stock base,
a pre-embossed panel from my stash on a pink card stock
and then the die itself cut twice.

The die used is a Tutti Designs Happy Easter Egg.
I added a flower to that..simple but pretty I think.

I will be back later today with another Easter card.....see ya!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning!! The black makes the beautiful egg pop!! Love the embossing, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! The layering really makes the pretty pattern of the die cut stand out! Just beautiful!