Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Guest Designing at Word Art Wednesday Today

Today is my second (and last) post guest designing at
I want to thank Karen and the team for having me...thank you!!



Using the scripture provided,
I printed it and die cut it with a Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight
on cream card stock.

The background papers are from Papermania French  Lavender collection.
These I die cut with another SB die 'A2 Curved Matting'.


The flowers were already cut and in my stash and from Impression Obsession ,
I added a bit of Nuvo Enamel Drops Apple Green to the centers.
Tiny leaves were used from Cheery Lynn Designs Flourish Leaf Strip.


That about sums it up......
I do have another post up today for The Sisterhood of Crafters,
you can visit it HERE.

Entering the following challenges:
Scrapyland .... Spring Blooms
Unicorn Challenge ....  Petal Power
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper



7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card to wrap up your time at WAW! Those flowers are so pretty and delicate... Enjoy your day!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Congratulations on your Guest Designer post at Word Art Wednesday. Your card is lovely and the flowers are beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

This is beautiful, Diane. I look at this and wonder if there's any die you don't have. Your collection must be vast. You should show a photo sometime. Your layers and papers and flowers are so pretty!

Lisa said...

So elegant and gorgeous!! I love how you've showcased the scripture!! The flowers are beautiful!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations on your GDT position Diane! Fabulous verse, but more, your card is so elegant and enlivening with the pretty layers and flowers! gorgeously done! huggers, de

Olenkaja said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! I love your beautiful flower and bird! Thanks so much for linking your talent up to the Scrapy Land blog this month! You created a lovely card!

Rocky said...

This is so pretty but doesn't take away from the sentiment, a beautiful combination. Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.