Sunday, April 7, 2013

Seeds of Friendship

I have two posts to share with you today.....
First up is the card I made for the challenge over at "Papercraft Star" 
Seeds~Garden
 
 
I purchased several items from the K&Company Tim Coffey line....
being a gardener myself, this line really appealed to me...
The cute little seed packet has a pull out tag.....
 
 
the flower is "3D" and is stacked in layers....
the sentiment "seeds of friendship" is from Flourishes
the dragon fly is part of the Tim Coffey line....
I added the "dew drops" to fill in some blank spots...
remember when dew drops were all the rage??
I still have a fondness for them....:>)
Don't forget to see my second post for today.....

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Very pretty! I love the Tim Coffey line,the florals are stunning!

Darlene said...

OH WOW how did I miss this post?? I'm am looking at some of those adorable seed packet tags hanging on my embellishment board right now (that I never think to use)! Thanks for inspiration and that 3d flower is AWESOME! Like I said before ... your creations always inspire me! Fabulous creation my friend!

Ros Crawford said...

This is perfect for the challenge ... such a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along at Papercraft Star!!

Lisa said...

The dimensional flower is stunning!! The colors and design are fabulous!! What a beautiful card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Allisa said...

Great card, love the glitter. Your flower is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Star!

Leslie Miller said...

This appeals to the gardener in me, too! Love that gorgeous flower and the cute little seed packet with tag. Pretty ribbon and bow, too!