Monday, April 29, 2013

In The Clouds

It's going to be a sunshiney day here today....
I will be outside in my flower gardens for awhile...yeah!!!
 
I think my "mojo" is finally returning a bit.....
I needed a card for a granddaughters birthday....
so decided to sneak a card into the challenge at City Crafters which is "clouds"
Which by the way, I am a guest designer there on May 7th...so that is exciting....
They have very fun challenges, and I try not to miss them!!
For my card, I used an IO cloud background stamp to start with
I then used a few Unity stamps from one of their past KOM club
I added a bit of bling to my airplane, and stamped "happy birthday"
with a Hero Arts Stamp
 
.......
 
I have had a few "wins" lately......
my altered box received an "honorable mention" at the Shabby Tea Room
My little happy camper won at Papercraft Star...and I won a $50 gift certificate
to the "Shabby Apple"
and then I won some "fab" blog candy from my friend Dianne at Magpiedi-Magpiedi
So it has been a very fun week or so!!!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW congrats on your wins (so deserving) and this creation is just TOOOOOO SWEET! Great job ... I'm sure she loved it!!
Now get out there and get those hands dirty ... I know it will help to lift your spirits!!
HUGS from OHIO!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Diane!! I love the design!! What a fabulous card...everything about it is awesome!! Happy Monday my friend!! I hope you are having fun in your garden :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

AppleApricot Wen said...

Such a pretty and happy card! Thank you for joining us at CCCB this week, hugs, Wendy

kathyinozarks said...

congrats on your wins-how fun--I am having a mothers day giveaway-so please stop by and enter. I love your newest card Kathy

Leslie Miller said...

Such a cute little polka dot plane! Your granddaughter will love this happy card. Wow! Congrats on all your wins! Great job!

Ros Crawford said...

Yay!! Congrats on your wins!! So happy for you ... and this is another delightful card that captures the challenge perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB - see you next week!