Friday, April 19, 2013

Traveling

Wow...I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted.....
I have a lot of catching up to do!!!
Where the heck have I been?
Well, to start with, the hubs was sick.....
and because he loves me so much and likes to share with me
guess what he gave me...???
Yep, his "grunge".....thanks honey!!
 
But I did mange to put together this cute little "treat box"
This is one of the times I wish I had the software for the SVG cuts...
I had to cut the entire thing by hand, and its just not as smooth as I would like...
and it took me ALL day...and I mean ALL day....
the "plans" for the "Happy Camper" can be purchased from
if you have a Silouhette or the software (that you can't get anymore) for your Cricut
I recommend you use it...it would be much faster!!
 
So anywho, it's late and I am going to make this quick.....
I made this for the challenge at City Crafters "bon voyage"
what could be more perfect, then my own little "camper"???
 

10 comments:

Trace4J said...

Oh I love it.
I would love to have a glamper just like it.
Woolie hugs

Anonymous said...

Eileen L. said.....

What an adorable camper. Your efforts werent in vain, you did a great job.

Kristi said...

OH MY GOSH! This is the sweetest thing evar!! LOL. I think you did a wonderful job! I would totally go camping in a camper like that!

Ros Crawford said...

Hi Diane ... so sorry that you have caught the bug! Your camper van is really fabulous!! great take on the inspiration photo. I hope you are feeling better ... Thanks so much for playing at cccb this week!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely fabulous, Diane!! What a gorgeous camper!! I need to make this for my parents...they are big RV'ers!! This is such an awesome treat box!! I don't have the software to cut it, so I'd have to do it by hand, too, but if it turns out anything like yours, it would be worth it!!

I hope you and your hubby are feeling much better!! Happy Saturday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

OMG ... this is SO ADORABLE Diane! You did such a fabulous job (even if it did take you all day! LOL) ... heck, it would have taken me a month ... then I probably would have thrown my hands up is dismay and gave up! Awesome creation ... so cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW Diane!!! This is awesome!!! Great job! thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous! And the little camper is just perfect for our theme dedicated to Linda too!
Thanks for joining us on at CCCB!

Dianne said...

Sorry to hear you and the nice hubby are sick hope you will feel better soon. The van is FABULOUSSSS. Good on ya for cutting it out yourself, I too have to do that:):) It is perfect thanks for shring my dear...

AppleApricot Wen said...

WOW Diane, this is wonderfully fabulous!! I wanna go camping now ;) Thank you for joining us this week at CCCB. Hugs, Wendy