Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Micro Glitter Tulips

Well, I must say, I am not usually fond of doing more then one post a day
but due to some other things I have going on
 


I wanted to make sure I got this posted.....
so here it is, my Micro Glitter Tulips card
 
 
you might remember me doing this technique last fall
using the Elizabeth Craft Stickers, micro glitter and Copics
the stickers are peeled off and placed on Scor tape paper
glitter is sprinkled on (micro glitter) and then colored with Copics
you just want to make sure you clean your Copics very well when done
it's a somewhat easy and very rewarding process...
I am entering this in a "new to me" challenge at Stampendous Impressions to use
"Micro Glitter".....
if you are not familar with this glitter it is a very, very fine glitter
it can be purchased in lots of colors, I used a plain white (warm) color on my card
so I could "color" it.......
these are the stickers used, the ones on the left are after they are peeled off
and the ones on the right are before they are peeled off......

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, the tulips are absolutely gorgeous!! The micro glitter looks amazing!! I love the embossing, too!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Beautifully done ... Loving the glitter

Kristi said...

This is so cool looking! I'll have to check out that micro glitter!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, that is just as pretty as can be! Post away! You can sure tell the difference in this micro glitter. I was unfamiliar with it, but now am enlightened. Also, it never occurred to me to color on glitter, but I'm making a note of it. I've sprayed it with matte sealer before and found it doesn't diminish the sparkle but makes sure the glitter stays stuck. Thanks for not only a beautiful card, but some fun and useful information!

Darlene said...

OH WOW girl ... this is gorgeous and you did such a wonderful job! Thanks for the inspiration ... I really need to get back to creating with my Elizabeth Crafts ... that is if I can remember how! LOL! If I can't I'll be giving you a call!
Heading home tomorrow ... talk to you soon.

Dianne said...

You have made those flowers come alive with your technique and the ribbon I love, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day..

Dianne said...

Hey Diane thanks for stopping by, well I finally figured how to move my post to the top of my page. I'm having a giveaway to my followers,if you want to come over a have a go if not thats okay too. Have a wonderful weekend..

Stampendous said...

Thanks so much for playing with our challenge this month! We hope to see you again soon.

Larissa Heskett said...

CONNGRATS on winning the challenge for April!! Your card is Beautiful!! I had a Question on the GLitter you said you used?? Does Stampendous have a Warm White Micro FIne Glitter!!?? I'd LOVE to have some!! THANKS and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)