Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fusion 4 Challenge

Awhile back I came across a brand new, just starting challenge
called "fusion"

 

My idea was to do each one from day one on.....
well, I made it to the first one, and here it is the 4th challenge....
and I ended up missing 2.....
but hopefully I can now keep up.....
if you haven't seen it yet...then by all means follow my link there
as there is some awesome, and I mean awesome eye candy there....
you vote on your 3 favorites, and it is hard, as these girls are creative!!!
 
 
For my creation, I used a background paper from Crate Paper Neighborhood Collection....
the doily is a Cherry Lynn Die
the flower is one I made a few weeks back using the Wendi Vecchi modeling film
and I stamped my sentiment on some twill tape....
Now I am headed back outside to the flower gardens...see ya tomorrow!!

8 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW this is so ARTSY! Love it! And that flower is devine ... well done my friend!
Enjoy your gardens ... I'm headed outside after lunch (still a bit too wet for me). Have a fabulous day!
HUGS from OHIO!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Diane!! I love the paper!! The flower is so beautiful!! I hope you are having fun in your gardens!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~amy~ said...

such a fun card...love the stamping on the twill! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Ros Crawford said...

Well you got it all going on there with this pretty card ...
Great take on the challenge!Enjoy the garden

Kristi said...

Adorable, Diane! I just found this challenge too and it's so much fun to play!

Anonymous said...

A lovely card. ;-) Loving that beautiful designer paper in the background! Thank you so much for joining our Fusion challenge this week. ;-)

Dianne said...

Lovely card and gorgeous flower you made, love the doily on patterned paper brilliant. have a great day..

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous patterned paper & flower Diane!
So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION this week - hope to see you again soon :)