Monday, April 22, 2013

Frame It

Hello Monday.....
I still am having problems getting my creativity back...
does that happen to you??
 
 
I walk into my room full of wonderful things to work with
and draw a blank...
I have tons of inspiration...other blogs...Pinterest....but nothing seems to help
I think I have what writers call "writers block"...lol
I am hoping it goes away soon!!
 
I put this card together for the challenge at Flourishes "frame it"
I used a little plastic Maya Road frame for my sentiment...
the image is from Flourishes...
after coloring it with Copics, I added some shimmer to the flowers using Perfect Pearls
today is to be our best day this week, 60's in the afternoon and I plan to work outside
maybe the fresh air will clean my brain of it's cobwebs and my mojo will return!!

8 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

This is beautiful! I especially love that gorgeous brown ribbon because it compliments the brown in the center of the flowers. Great card! I'm glad the weather is finally breaking for us and it sounds like it is doing it there too. Hugs, Curt

Lisa said...

I don't think you are having a bit of trouble with your creativity - this is gorgeous!! What beautiful flowers!! You colored them perfectly!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful Diane! It reminds me of a day filled with sunshine...something we haven't seen here in a long time. :)

Darlene said...

Very pretty creation Diane and fabulous coloring! Hope your mojo shows back up soon for you! I'm sure that if you were able to get out in your gardens, you are doing much better this evening.
We're having fun in D.C. ... talk to you soon.
HUGS from OHIO (well VA right now! LOL)

Cindy Haffner said...

Very Very PRETTY!~

Ros Crawford said...

This is such a lovely card ... The flowers are beautifully done ... You've got further than me ... I'm still looking for my creativity!

Dianne said...

Hello sweetie, you're still creating beautiful cards. I too lose my mojo,I still create but the fun and excitement just isn't there. When you find something you are in love with it will be back, don't worry it will come back, it always does. Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing..

Darnell said...

You know people are going to poo-poo your saying you draw a blank when you then post this incredibly beautiful card, Diane!! I'm teasing you, altho, it really is stunning. I know how sometimes you can eek out a card, but overall the pizzazz is just missing. I hope you get pizzazzed real soon!