Wednesday, April 3, 2013

On The Road To Indiana Today

I am on the road to Indiana to spend the day with some other blogging friends
It's only about 30 minutes from my Michigan home....
Not only do I get to enjoy all the good company....
eat some awesome food ( we all brings goodies to eat)...
get to be creative...
but also I get to shop at Joan's......
you will be seeing some new things here in the weeks to come!!
 
 

 
I wanted to do something "CAS" today, so chose a challenge
at CAS-ology and this weeks word challenge is "up"....
I had lots of things I could of used....but had purchased this owl stamp
a few weeks ago at Michael's...
I paired it with a Memory Box die "birch tree"
turned it on its side and made it a branch...
so if you look way high "up" in the trees, you will see two owls perched!!
That's it for now....have a nice day, I know I will!!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

What a cute owl! I have him too,but haven't used him yet! Have a safe trip and have fun at Joann!

Ardyth said...

Clever take on the cue card. This is a wonderful, classic image, and I love how their eyes glow! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the owls!! Have a safe, fun trip to my home state, Diane!! I hope you have a great time :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dianne said...

Hey Diane hope you had a fabulous day out it sounds great.I had to do the same thing with my tree stamp so it was a branch lol.. the owls are grrreat. love that birch die cut, Kool background, thanks for sharing,,,

Maureen Merritt said...

I would love to see an owl perched in a tree. We hear them but I have never actually seen them! I love how you turning the birch on its side! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a cute card, the owl is perfect. Fun take on the challenge. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Jen W. said...

Love those owls with their shiny eyes! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week.