Saturday, April 1, 2023

Four Seasons April Spring

We are still happily into SPRING at Four Seasons
and have a pretty mood board for inspiration.

You can let it inspire you like it did me or create anything as
long as it is SPRING themed! 

Anything Spring 

I created my card with a newly purchased Bouquet of Tulips die
from Cottage Cutz.  When they have their up to 80% off sales I really stock
up on their dies knowing they will come in pretty handy down the road!

I die cut all my pieces from white card stock then colored them in with Copics,
sometimes I cut in all colors of scrap card stock but this way is much easier
and quicker then doing that.
I used a Pink Fresh Studio Blanket Stitched Circle, using the negative part
and placing my designer paper behind.
The sentiment is also from Pink Fresh Studio Simply Sentiments-Hello.


We hope to see YOU at Four Seasons and make sure to stop by to
see all the beauty from the design team!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge .... Anything Goes

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful springtime tulips! Wish the deer would quit eating all my tulips lol. Guess I'll have to buy them at the store if I want them. Beautiful design my friend!

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful bouquet of tulips Diane. Love the spring green and pretty pink! What a great design!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Waiting for mine to bloom! Always a lovely sign of Spring! Your card is gorgeous, love the coloring of the tulips.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Diane. What a pretty Spring card. I just love that each one of us on the DT came up with a completely different theme for our cards (without even knowing what the others created). It's really cool. LOVE your sweet card, my friend. Have a blessed week.
Karen

Vicki said...

Lovely spring card! I love those tulips.

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, that is the prettiest little pitcher of tulips! You did such a beautiful job on this, Diane. I still have some Cottage Cutz Christmas dies I haven't used yet. You know how I love them!