Monday, January 15, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge January 2024

Happy January 2024, can you believe it?
The months and years seem to pass by so quickly don't they?
Well it's mid month and that brings us to a new challenge at
Beautiful Blossoms.
We have a beautiful mood board for inspiration
but you can create anything with blossoms on it!

When I saw this mood board I knew right off what I was going to use
for my design team card.
I purchased this Sizzix Brushstrokes Flowers #2 a long time ago
and never have used it before, 
felt it was the perfect choice for this board!
It's a very different die that's for sure but super easy as each big
die piece is a 'map' of sorts, leaving an embossed place to put each
separate die cut.  I wish you could see it in person as it is really prettier IRL!
I drug out my much neglected Spellbinders Floral Ovals
to build my flowers on.
The sentiment is my most often 'go to' sentiments from The Ton!
Designer paper is Prima Frayed Denim.



We are also celebrating our ONE year anniversary/birthday and have a special
challenge for that in addition to our regular monthly challenge.
You can read all about it here:

Make sure to pop on over to the birthday bash and have some fun with us!!

Here is the LINK
Here are the rules for entering this challenge:

To be eligible for the Prize Draw, you must:

1. Create a Project with the theme of Birthday and/or Anniversary.
2.  Link back to our challenge blog in your social media post.
3.  Be a Follower of our Challenge Blog.
4.  Your project must contain Florals.

A.)  You may enter this challenge an unlimited number of times and you may play in an unlimited amount of other challenges
B.) YES! You are allowed to enter BOTH our regular challenge and this special Birthday Challenge.

 This Special Challenge will end on 12 February 2024 @ 11:59 PM EST USA. The Winners will be posted on the regular Feb/Mar 2024 Challenge post on 15 February 2024.

So that is two places you can enter our challenge this month
just make sure to follow the rules at each challenge,
but remember, you must use blossoms/flowers!!
More beautiful inspiration over at Beautiful Blossoms
won't you join us?

Entering the following challenges:
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday .... ATG
Die Cut Diva's .... Never Before Used Stuff
Try It On Tuesday .... Winter Blues


12 comments:

Darlene said...

SO SO pretty ... love the shades of blue you have used and the design is perfect!

Bonnie said...

They say there is no such thing as a blue flower, but yours are prettier than any I can imagine.

Carol L said...

This is one gorgeous card with those colorful and beautiful flowers. I love the green stems on that fancy die-cut oval too but that striped background paper pulls everything together beautifully. Good job on this one along with all the other beautiful cards you create.

Donna Walls said...

I adore this set of die cuts and the color palette is so lovely! Thanks so much for your creativity!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Michelle N. said...

Love the color palette you chose-just so striking! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is pretty and I like the look of the Sizzix flowers. A favorite shade of blue. Love the stripes, too. I still have this Spellbinders die set as well. Also the sentiment/die sets which I haven't even used yet. I need to do better. I like this particular sentiment.

Helen said...

That die is just gorgeous and I love the colours you've used for it.

Helen x

lichazul said...

beautiful card , congrats :)
happy day

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful floral card with these great layering dies and love the striped background paper!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Arlene said...

I love your blue theme and it's a lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Mia said...

Beautiful card, perfect for the "winter blues" theme! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card , the flower looks lovely in those shades of blue.
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x