Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Two Old Bats January 2024

Hubble Bubble Toil and Trouble!! 
It's January but that doesn't stop us at Two Old Bats from creating
Halloween cards all year round!!  I mean WHY put all your Halloween 
supplies away for an entire year when you can have fun with them year round??

We have a spooky fun inspiration board, but you can create any Halloween
themed project you want!

I purchased this Woodware Witches Hat stamp set last year
and it is the first time it has seen ink.  The sentiment is part of the set.
I colored it in with various Copics and glitter pens,
added a few gems to add to the sparkle and a fun small bat left over
from another project you will see soon!
The sentiment was stamped in Versamark then embossed with Sparkle N Sprinkle Midnight Madness glittery embossing powder!

Come on over to Two Old Bats  and see all the Halloween fun from
the design team and get your spooky on!!

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .... ATG Halloween

6 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW what an awesome card! GREAT coloring and of course love the sentiment lol

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, what a great image! I totally love your card. I really like Woodware stamps. They sure are fun to color and you did a fantastic job on this. Love the paper, too.

Vickie Y said...

Love the spooky image and colors!

Mary M said...

LOVE the card and that stamp is great. Also love the use of purple.

Lori Kobular said...

Diane I love that adorable Witch Hat! The moon and bats behind are great and your color combination really makes it pop!

Fran Wing said...

Diane, I love the colors you used for your card - I need to get me some of that black glitter embossing powder! I haven't heard of Woodware Stamps but will definitely be checking it out. Great choice of images.
Xoxo, Fran