Thursday, January 4, 2024

Just A Little Note

 Hello friends!!
Welcome to our newest challenge adventure
Word Power!!
It just so happens that this challenge idea was
all my 'partner in crime' (Dar's) brainstorm
and of course I 'had to' go along with it!!

A challenge where your sentiment takes center stage
and draws the recipients eye to it first thing!!
You can read all about it HERE!!

This new, fun challenge gave me the opportunity to
use a 'new to me' and 'never been used before'
Concord & 9th Picked Posies Greetings Stamp set.
This is a really pretty set with lots of BIG greetings
which I am sure you will see me use again in the
coming months as it is just perfect for our challenge!
(Just a note, we don't want to see and will not except
a tiny ONE word sentiment, so beware)!

My floral circle is one I have used before
as it is a favorite of mine
Memory Box Floral Ball Collage.
I added a few gems to the flower centers
giving it just enough sparkle!!


So, come on over to Word Power and join in with
us crazy ladies for a new fun challenge!!


4 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful card and LOVE that BIG HELLO! Thanks for taking on another blog with me ... I promise not to come up with any more challenge ideas LOL. I think our plate is full enough (at least for now lol). Beautiful start to this new adventure ... thanks for sharing such amazing inspiration!

Bonnie said...

Outstanding large sentiment creation. Love the pink.

Leslie Miller said...

I love that BIG HELLO! What better reason to send a card? So cute with the floral circle. Congratulations on your first Word Power challenge!

Carol L said...

That card is a beautiful BIG way to send Hello greetings! I love the die cut circle with those beautiful stitched flowers too!