Saturday, January 27, 2024

Sketch Saturday #743

A new sketch is up at our challenge for Sketch Saturday and the
optional twist is to use your favorite stamp .


For my card I turned the sketch so go vertical using a few dies
and designer papers from Carta Bella's Flora 6 x 6  paper pad.
I did use a favorite sentiment stamp from The Ton Easy Expressions.
The circle die is Tutti Designs,  the background die is Spellbinders Label 17,
the flower/ribbon die is Memory Box Petal Ribbon, and the small leaves are Yvonne Designs.
A few gems were added to the flower centers.


We would love to see YOUR take on our sketch
so head on over to Sketch Saturday and join in with us!


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, pretty! You know I love the paper 'cause I'm am an addict, and especially loving the small print which makes it perfect for cards. Also, the flower die had me scratching my head for a minute. Then I realized what it is and OMGosh what a creative way to use it! I have this die and have never thought to use it like this. Fabulous!

Vicki said...

Oh, this is so delightful, Diane. Really makes me think Spring. I love the floral print paper and colors. You sure have put your die cuts to good use.

Darlene said...

LOVE the background paper you chose to use for this sketch and your flowers are PERFECT! Beautiful take on the sketch!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is gorgeous, such lovely flowers and that paper compliments them perfectly!