Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Triple B January 2024

BRRRR, it's pretty cold over at Triple B with our fun mood/inspiration board
but we want to see butterflies~birds~blooms
one, two or all three is just fine and you can be inspired by the 
mood board or not, up to you just so you feature at least one of the 'Bs'!! 

I had this dove (My Favorite Things) already just sitting on my desk ready to take flight
so I added him (or her) to an aperture card front that I had purchased a pack
of years ago!!   It has some nice cut outs that allowed the pink
card base to show through.  A few pink gems were added to some of the flower centers for a bit of 'glam'!!

So, why not pop on over to Triple B and show us YOUR
Birds~Blooms~Butterflies!!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

OH! So so pretty! Love your design! That cut out really showcases your pretty dove beautifully! And that background panel is just perfect! So soft & pretty! Well done my friend!

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful card, Diane. Love the pink and white!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, I love that dove and just everything about your card! It's all so sweet with the pink and the flowers. A really pretty design!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love how the pink shows through the cutouts and of course that lovely dove.