Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Two Old Bats Reminder January 2024

We are halfway though our monthly challenge at
Two Old Bats but there is plenty of time to join in.
Our January 'mood' board is below with plenty of inspiration,
but you can create anything Halloween !!

Well over a year ago I purchased a 12x12 page of these square Halloween scene stickers,
I die cut stitched squares and mounted each scene on a square framing it nicely.
This is one of those stickers.  I used a fun batty designer paper and a 
Halloween sentiment strip and a few tiny popped of die cut bats!

Join us at Two Old Bats for some January Halloween fun!!

Entering the following challenge:
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .... ATG Halloween

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, what a scene! That sticker is awesome. The fun bat paper takes away some of the scariness of the sticker. Love it!

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Fran Wing said...

Diane, I love the purple and orange of this card, but those pumpkins are some evil looking dudes! Great idea with the stickers.
Xoxo, Fran