Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Sparkle and/or Shine

The challenge theme at Double D is
Sparkle and/or Shine!
We have an optional mood board for inspiration!

 

I had this embossed panel already done in my stash
and decided it fit the challenge pretty good.
I embossed a SU stamp, stamped with Versamark on black cardstock using a
SNS black embossing powder that also contains
glitter, so you might say my card does shine AND sparkle!
Here is a view of the shine.

And here is a view of some of the sparkle showing!


The sentiment is from Spellbinders, die cut on a silver
metallic paper.
Hope to see you with some sparkle/shine over at
Double D!!

10 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Such a gorgeous background, it really makes the card! It shines. It sparkles. It's beautiful! Lovely texture!

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Diane! The embossing is fantastic and I love that it has glitter in it too. How perfect for this challenge.

Darlene said...

WOW! What a clever design and I bet it is breathtaking in person! BEAUTIFUL inspiration my friend!

Vicki said...

Beautiful! Love that hologram type embossing on the black. Simply clean and elegant!

Leslie Miller said...

That background is gorgeous, Diane! Gloss and sparkle in a floral motif, what more do you need than a simple sentiment? I'd say it's perfect!

Doni High said...

Beautiful and very elegant! I love it!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

The embossing is beautiful on your card, so effective Michelle x

aussie aNNie said...

Creativity and beauty all in one show.. Great design ♥

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, that background is amazing!! I love the tone on tone look, it speaks for itself. Well done, and great take on the challenge.

Barbara said...

That background is so intriguing and fabulous. It is amazing that you did not use it before, but it sure does fit this challenge. Our company left today and I am going straight to the craft room tomorrow.