Saturday, January 13, 2024

Sketch Saturday #742

Our first sketch of 2024 is starting today at 
Sketch Saturday.
We have an optional twist which is to
Use Your Scraps


I turned the sketch to go vertical which worked better for my design.
That's what's fun about sketches, you can make them your own
as long as you can see the sketch in your design.
Once I saw this sketch I knew right away what I wanted to use.
During one of Cottage Cutz big up to 85% off sales I
purchased this new, never been used before cute Smore's Snowman die set.
I have to say he was one of the most easiest CC dies I have
put together in a long time!  All the papers are scrap pieces
with the exception of the milk and cookies piece which is
from Doodlebug's Milk & Cookies line.


So, why not come on over to Sketch Saturday and show us your
take on our sketch and have some fun with us!!

Entering the following challenges:
NBUS .... Never Before Used Schtuff
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Time Out .... NEW




6 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW this is so much fun Di! Great job on 'toasting' your marshmallows lol. Fabulous interpretation of the sketch! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

So fun! Love the coloring on the marshmallows! Adorable card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, how did I miss this one? This is so gosh darned cute, Diane!!!

Darnell said...

First of all, shoot, sorry to see I missed a big sale at CC ... love their dies. And you scored with this adorable s'mores snowman, Diane! What clever people design these dies! I love your coloring and am really impressed with your ability to layer patterns and shapes so effectively! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

Nonni said...

Super duper cute! Love the die cut fellow and all the cute patterned papers, this is just a happy card that makes you smile! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Bobby said...

I LOVE this, Diane. Your choice of papers and the inking on the marshmallows is fabulous. I actually have a Christmas ornament similar to this minus the hat and scarf. Thanks for sharing your darling card with us at Time Out.