Monday, January 1, 2024

Four Seasons January 2024 Winter

We  are already into our second Winter season at
Four Seasons
and have a fun mood board for inspiration

I let the bottom left corner inspire me with that cozy
cabin snuggled in the snow.
I had just recently purchased some Penny Black 
Masterpieces Made Simple designs called
Winter Dream.  There are four different images in the pack
all 3 1/4 by 4 1/2, a perfect size for a card front.
After layering my image on a kraft card stock I
'painted' on some glue then sprinkled on semi-transparent
white snowy glitter.  A great tip to keep the glitter on your card
and not on everything else is to
lightly spray with hairspray and let dry.
I love the snowy~glittery effect it has on my card, 
I just wish you could see all the sparkle-y goodness your self!
The base of the card is night of navy blue.

Join in with us for some 'wintery' fun over at
Four Seasons, where we always have
beautiful inspiration from our team!!



8 comments:

Darlene said...

This is awesome! Sorry your sparkle isn't showing up ... bet it's amazing IRL. I love these Penny Black images ... they are all so nice and make for quick & easy cards! Happy New Year my friend ... here's to a happy & healthy 2024.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Happy New Year, Diane! Your card is absolutely gorgeous I love that row of cabins and thepathway that leads past them down the hill. They addition of the blue really brings out the shape and the chill. It must be spectaculat IRL. The hairspray tip is a good one I rarely use glitter, but this encourages me!

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful winter scene and the glitter is just fabulous! Great tip with the hair spray to keep the glitter on the card!
Happy New Year!!

Lori Kobular said...

Happy New Year Diane! I love your wintery scene but it makes me chilly! I can feel the cold wind blowing at me!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful scene; love the glittery snow effect!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is breathtaking! I love your added snow effects and sparkle. I also like to use spray sealer when using this kind of glitter. It doesn't dim the sparkle at all.

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning winter scene on my hot Aussie day.. Love this stamp and the icy look it gives xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What an incredible image that is the sparkle is like the icing on the cake. Such a pretty creation, I adore it. Best wishes for 2024 Tracey x