Friday, January 5, 2024

Winter Challenge at SCAS

Today is the start of our first challenge for 2024 at
Simply Clean & Simple.
Have you been enjoying our somewhat new challenge?
I know I have as it takes me a bit out of my comfort zone
which I think we all need.
We are always an anything goes CAS challenge with an
optional twist  and this time the twist is
WINTER!

I have to admit I am NOT a fan of winter
and just hearing the word makes me cold!
My first thought of winter is SNOW
which led me to using a die from Memory Box (2015)
Distressed Snowdrift Collage.
There are 3 dies in the set and I chose this one
and after die cutting out my panel I adhered a
scrap of blue glitter paper under it for some shimmery bling.
The sentiment is from The Ton Easy Expressions 'holiday'
which just happened to arrive in my mailbox the day
I was creating this card!

Take a visit to Simply Clean & Simple to see all
the fabulous inspiration from the team!!

4 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

I love the look of those corner dies, very pretty with the glittery paper behind it!

Bonnie said...

WOW this is why CAS is so important. Huge impact with minimal elements.

Darlene said...

OH Di ... this is GORGEOUS! That blue glitter paper is PERFECT and so striking! LOVE THIS!!! I have some dies like this and never think to use them ... makes for a PERFECT & BEAUTIFUL CAS creation! Thanks for inspiration! WOW ... love this!

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful corner die, and made prettier by the glitter cardstock behind it. Your colors sure are a good match. I have the Easy Expressions stamps and dies from The Ton, but still sitting in my NBUS basket with a bazillion other things, sigh.