Saturday, October 14, 2017

A Glittery Boo To You!

Well today is  yesterday was my big 65..yikes...am I really that OLD?
Oh well, it's better then the alternative as they say LOL!

 Today I  have a super easy card using two Tonic Studio dies
that both can be purchased at Sparkle N Sprinkle.



The first one is a Mini Moments BOO die.
I cut it once from black card and once from orange card
but I didn't stop there.
I coated the orange with Versamark embossing ink
and then used Jazzy Orange embossing powder.
This EB powder has glitter in it.
I think these EB powders should be called 'magic' as to me
like I have stated before, once heated, they appear, like 'magic'!




For the base of the card I stamped 'splatters' using the stamp set
Donna's Stylin Sayings from Sparkle N Sprinkle.
I first stamped in orange, then black, just kind of random.
I wanted to 'jazz' it up a bit more,
so stamped again, but with Versamark, then used the Jazzy Orange
embossing powder once again....
hard to see in the photo, but it gave lots of glittery sparkle!



The second die is Pumpkin Scene.
I really like this die as it is a 2-parter...
letting you cut the under base from one color and the scene from another.
I like how it looks as though it is 'glowing' from within.

I layered the finished panel on an orange base, then a black under that.



AFTER I took the photos, I decided it just needed something 'more',
so I added a few random Nuvo Ripened Pumpkin Enamel Drops
around the boo sentiment...it really added a lot!
(Just 'pretend' you can see it...lol)!

Make sure and pop back in tonight as at 9pm
it is the start of our Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop,
where by just 
hopping along and leaving a comment on each 
designers blogs,
YOU could win the entire release!!!

Entering the following challenges:
If You Gave A Crafter A Cookie .... Mood Board

Alphabet Challenge .... 'P' is for Pumpkin
Victorine Originals .... Mood Board #13

16 comments:

Lorna said...

This is a really fun card.

Darlene said...

This is AWESOME! Love the dies but I REALLY like your splatter background ... PERFECT!!! Great job!!

Leslie Miller said...

Awesome! And happy belated birthday to you! I hope your card got there in time. I received your most beautiful leafy card. So delicately colored. Thank you!! Gee, maybe that largish order I put in at Lil' inkers and all the stuff I bought at Joann's qualifies as my birthday splurge, huh? Now I don't feel so bad. You should continue to celebrate all month.

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday, my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful celebration!! Your card is fabulous!! I love the details and the boo!! Love it!! Happy birthday again!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stamping Bubbles said...

Firstly Happy Birthday and I hope you had a wonderful day. Secondly I love this card. At first glance it looks so simple but the more you study it the more you see. Brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Donna Phelan said...

I don't think your birthday is scary, but I think your card is.....but in a cute spooky kind of way! Love the pumpkin and the splatters!

Sandy said...

Love that diecut, and you've showed it off beautifully with this card. Thanks for joining us at If You Give A Crafter a Cookie. Sandy/DT

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic Halloween card! I love the background splatters! Thanks so much for joining us over at Victorine Originals! I hope you'll join us again for another great challenge! Have a wonderful Day! :)

Theresa (Victorine Originals DT)
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

What a fab card, love the details and colors. So glad you joined us at Victorine Originals, hope to see you join us again soon! ~DT Heather

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

I love Sparkle and Sprinkle also!!! Great fun card, Thank you for joining in at Victorine Originals Challenge Blog ~ DT MaryAnn

Beth F. said...

This card is absolutely wonderful! I love the background splatters and all that glitter. Happy belated birthday to you as well :) Thank you so much for joining in our mood board challenge at Victorine Originals.

Sabrina Sumsion said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for entering your adorable pumpkin cat at Victorine Originals. :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Love the background; must remember that technique! What a fun card! Thanks for joining in on our Halloween mood board at Victorine Originals! ~ DT Jamie

Amy Martin said...

Such a neat card. The background is wonderful, really makes the pumpkin pop. Beautifully done. Happy belated birthday too. Thank you for joining us over at Victorine Originals for our Halloween Mood Board Challenge.
Amy-Sum More Fun DT.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet, good luck!!! Amy DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper