Monday, October 23, 2017

Tricks & Treats

After a quick trip to the vet this morning
with a cat that has allergies to the pollens in the air,
I have my 2nd Halloween card for today,
I used a fun embossing folder for this one
on black card stock, outlining the spider
with a Nuvo glitter pen from the Ember Glow set.



The web is a Tutti Designs Spiderweb Corner.
I added the little sentiment a few orange sequins.
Pretty short post, I know..but it came together fast!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers .... Spooky

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! The embossing is fabulous!! I love the spider (did I just say I loved a spider -- eek!!) Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun and fabulous card my friend... You are a blessing to those cats... I'll write you soon xxx

Donna Ellis said...

What a fabulous idea to use the designer paper against the cob web, Diane - it looks all dusty and spooky, and so does your glittery spider! Fabulous card! hugs, de

Donna Phelan said...

Tricks and Treats! Loving that spider web cut form that pretty Designer Paper!

Margaret Mifsud said...

What a fun card! Love the embossing and the cute glittery spider! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that glitter really shows up! Fabulous! Your kitty has allergies? Poor baby! You're a good mom and I hope the vet gave you something to help.