Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Trick or Treat

We are getting into  October and it will soon be 
'HALLOWEEN'!!

I have another Halloween card to share using once again the
Tutti Designs Spooky Gate.


I used a spooky plaid background paper,
Then colored in a big old moon,
a 'stitched' moon at that using a TD Nesting Stitched Circle
and a few TH distress inks!

I die cut my gate, then cut the bat on top once again but in black.
The sentiment is an 'old' stamp I have had forever it seems!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday Challenge .... A Walk On The Dark Side

4 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Loving that pretty full moon and spooky gate die cut! Eek!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, there it is again -- spooky! I love your use of the designer paper, and that beautiful harvest moon makes the focal point pop. You make me want to go play with designer paper and Halloween cards now. Thinking I might have some dies...

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute card, I love that moon and the patterned paper background is awesome. Great design!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Ohhhh! What a fabulously fantastic Halloween card! I love how you created a scene and perfectly captured that nighttime vibe. The moon is beautiful with the slight variations in color and that gate is a stunner. I also really like the inclusion of plaid, which reminds me of cozy warm flannel! The bat is the perfect topper and this whole thing came together so well. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!