Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Cat

Hi there...almost Halloween
and looks like I won't get all my cards shown this year
but will be ready for next year..lol!

I still have my Tonic post to do so am hoping to have it 
tomorrow...we'll see....
I just received my new dies from Tutti Designs
and there were ten of them..meaning I have 30 cards to make.
Have you seen them?
They were just released and are beautiful
all are 'stained glass' dies and you can see them HERE.
My cards aren't up there yet but should be this week
(once I get them sent that is lol)!!
So, if I haven't visited you and been 'off the grid'
so to speak, well, that is what has kept me more then busy!

Okay, so today's card is once again using the
Tutti Designs Black Cat.



I die cut him from a black print paper and added green gems to his eyes.
A pumpkin was stamped and I added a few fun clouds
along with a few sequins.

Geez, I have a ton of Halloween cards and Fall too
I never sent out...but I WILL get my Christmas cards
mailed this year...yep I will!!

Entering the following challenges:
Southern Girls .... Crazy For Critters
Hiding In My Craft Room .... Any Holiday
My Time To Craft .... Halloween or Cats

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the spotted clouds and the pumpkin in the background!! The cat is spooktacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

Awesome! Love that two tone pumpkin and your green eyed cat looks awesome! Another fabulous Halloween creation.

Donna Phelan said...

I love the detail on that cat, so scaaaaary! lol Great Halloween card!

Leslie Miller said...

You do stay busy! I took a peek at those dies and WOW they're gorgeous! I'll be interested to see your samples. Wondering how to make them look as awesome as possible. I love Halloween cards, and this cat is a favorite. The pumpkin stamp is very cool, too. Sure hope you get those Christmas cards in the mail. It takes a lot of time just to write in them and address them. I do them in batches. Sheesh, the making is only the half of it!