Monday, October 9, 2017

If The Shoe Fits

October it is and October brings us HALLOWEEN!!

I made this fun card as a designer for the Tutti Designs store
using the new Witch Shoe die.


The sentiment was created on my computer with a
'spooky' font...it kind of 'drips' lol!

Once it was printed, I die cut with a CLD Fish Tail Banner.

A pumpkin button was added to finish...
now this shoe is really 'stylin' don't you think??

On another note,
I have been gone since last week, 
so I will be around to visit you all soon...
I am having an issue with my left hand/arm
and it's a bit difficult to type at the moment!

5 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute card. LOVE your pumpkin background and that cute pumpkin button. I think I have some of those. Great use of that die as well, fabulous!

Lisa said...

This is so fun and fabulous!! I love the pumpkin background!! The sentiment is perfect!! The shoe is awesome!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

Such an awesome creation Diane! Love that pumpkin background and love the paper you die cut the witches shoe from! Really cool creation all around!

Donna Phelan said...

hahaha great sentiment for this fancy shoe die! Loving all of the pumpkins too!

Leslie Miller said...

You just never run out of all the right stuff for your cards, do you? Paper, pumpkin accent, that fabulously stylin' shoe... the perfect combo! Now you have an issue with your arm? The fun never stops, sheesh!