Friday, October 27, 2017

Don't Be Afraid

Don't Be Afraid..
of my card at least...lol

Yes, yes another Halloween card..I have many many more....


This card was 'built' on a black card stock base,
then I used a brick embossing folder
for the Tutti Designs Spiderweb window to sit on.

I die cut 2 extra spiders from an orange foil paper.
The window was cut from a purple patterned DS paper scrap.

I stamped the sentiment in SU Only Orange.....
Thanks for visiting!!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafting With Friends .... ATG

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So fabulous!! Love the brick background and the spiders!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, what a cool window die! This looks like an easy mailer, too. Love the sentiment and the brick wall and the shiny spider!

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x