Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Spooky Gate

Bob Boo Boo!!!
Did I scare you...lol...I highly doubt it
(unless I took a 'selfie) then might do it LOL!

I have my third and final card using the Tutti Designs Spooky Gate.
(you might have seen the others HERE and HERE.


It's really much darker IRL!
I die cut a circle and used TH inks to make the spooky moon...
I die cut just the bat (it is part of the fence) from black
and added him to the gate top over the patterned paper....
easy peasy with DS paper and a die and a few inks!

Entering the following challenges:
Cardz 4 Guyz ....Boo~Halloween or Autumn Thank You
Try It On Tuesday ....  It's Halloween Time
The Crazy Challenge .... Halloween

11 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

That gate is super creepy, super fun! I like that glowing moon and swirly flourish background paper!

Donna Ellis said...

Woo! Such a fabulous Halloweenie card, Diane! YES YOU SCARED ME! LOL I especially like all the vine-like flourishes in the background, the wrought iron gates, and the inked moon highlighting your vampire bat! Great card! hugs, de

Leslie Miller said...

I tell you, those moons you've made for these cards are just way too cool and that gate die is awesome! You wouldn't want to be looking at me right now. Pretty scary. Coffee first, then shower!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE that gate....so versatile and so many possibilities. You have really done it justice here. Also love how that bat really shows up against that fabulous moon.

Lisa said...

Spooktacular!! I love the moon behind the gate!! Super-fun Halloween card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jane Willis said...

Wow, this is so atmospheric - haunting, in fact! A super Halloween card - thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

froebelsternchen said...

A great atmospheric card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays!

Meggymay said...

Its a super ornate gate and a fantastic Halloween card. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Sian said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab card, just right for Halloween. Thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, hugs, Valerie

Mrs.B said...

A great Halloween card,
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x