Thursday, October 26, 2017

Boo~Haunted~Spooky

I had Christmas in the morning and now have Halloween in the afternoon..lol

Just a little Halloween card using the Tutti Designs Black Cat die.

This little card was 'built' on an orange 110# card stock base
(I have been buying those card stocks from Michael's and LOVE them)
I use the neutral colors mostly but it is fun to have the colors on hand too!


The background paper is from my Halloween scrap bag,
I added twine to the kitties tail and also to the card itself...
then added a cute little button/charm trick or treat bag!

Entering the following challenges:
Scrapyland ....ATG
Simon Says .... ATG
Cuttlebug Mania .... Spooky

6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a cute, wonderful, purr-fectly spooky card, Diane! Love that paper in the background, your lacy black cat with the green face, and that adorable little trick or treat bag! FANTASTIC CARD! hugs, de

Lin said...

Great Halloween cat - love her green eyes, and that fun background, too! thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! The Halloween kitty is spooktacular!! Love the papers and the trick or treat bag charm!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

OMG I love what you've done with the cat! That green face is perfectly spooky!!! And, I just spotted the ribbon on his tail ... teehee ... too cute! Great job!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, I didn't know such heavy paper came in colors. We don't have a Michael's here, anyway. I use my white 110 lb for card bases a lot and love it. Speaking of love, I LOVE those green features on the cat! And the cute twine bow on her tail. And that tiny trick or treat bag/button/charm is way adorable!

Mary M said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land challenge.