Friday, October 27, 2017

Happy Halloween

It is cooling down in my neck of the woods
in fact we are to have have snowflakes today/tomorrow...
nothing to stick but they just might appear...
guess that officially makes summer over and somehow I missed it!
Well as fast as times seem to fly
it will be Spring before we know it!

I have more Halloween cards to share today using
Tutti Designs dies.


This card was fun and once again I couldn't resist inking up
a big ole' moon!! I used TH Distress inks...
I have some of the new oxides but have yet to use them..sigh...
but I like my inky moon anyhow!

I used a flocked background paper from the Halloween
scrap bag....
and you can see at the bottom left it wasn't going to
completely cover my card, so I trimmed it a bit and
added a glittery scrap there
and think it worked just fine!

The die I used is Flying Witch.

I stamped a sentiment using my TH Tonic Stamp platform
on a CLD Fishtail Banner die,
enabling me to stamp perfectly.
I love that platform and use it daily!

I will be back later today with another Halloween card
and make sure and stop back Sunday afternoon
as it will be a Tonic Halloween 'Spooktacular' day you won't want to miss!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Catz .... ATG/Girls Just Want To Have Fun (teehee)
Fussy and Fancy .... So Spooky
Daring Cardmakers .... Blended Backgrounds
The Fairy and The Unicorn .... Witching Halloween

12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's cooled down here too... Love your card Diane... As far as witches go, she looks hot! Lol! Have a great weekend!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this. That die is awesome, and I really like how you have used it against that moon. Wonderful cobwebs in the background too, great design here!

Darlene said...

You are so good at making Halloween cards but I think this is my favorite (so far)! LOVE that moon for the witch's background ... perfect! We will play with oxides when I come out in a couple weeks ... I LOVE them as I'm sure you've noticed! LOL

Leslie Miller said...

There's that inky moon again! Awesome, and it really shows up the die cut witch (also awesome). Love that background paper. I thought it was an incredibly delicate die. Whew! I'd hate to try to glue that one down!

Donna Phelan said...

Love your spider web background. That witch die has some fancy details, pretty cool!

Tone K. said...

Great work! I love that witch! :)
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy! :)
Hope to see you again :)

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the color of the moon!! The witch is awesome!! The spiderweb background is fabulous!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Eerily spooktacular, Diane! I love your fabulous backdrop for witches-poo, and all your brilliant Halloweenie colors. Hugs, de

Dawn said...

Loving your inky moon against the stunning die cut witch. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Handmade by Natty said...

Oooh very spooky Diane, love the imagery of that witch flying off on her broomstick against the orange moon. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Darlene said...

I thought I recognized this witch! LOL Fabulous Halloween creation! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

Darlene
Fussy and Fancy Girl
FUSSY AND FANCY
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

PaperDaisies said...

Such a lovely Halloween card. Awesome use of dies. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina