Thursday, October 26, 2017

Peace On Earth

Well it's not beginning to look like Christmas yet,
however we have snowflakes predicted for the end of this week,
nothing to worry about, but living off of Lake Michigan, well it happens!

I do have a Christmas card today that I really love.
Love that it is not just pretty, but the fact with a few dies
I was able to create an easy card.


I used 110# white card stock for the base, with a layer of red on top
and another layer of white on that.
Three CLD banners were die cut, then trimmed off at the Top
to fit my card.  
I ran a piece of scrap ribbon around the banners,
then die cut a Tutti Designs Glowing Candle.
A sentiment was stamped in SU  Real Red ink using
the SU Four The Holidays set.


Entering the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon .... What's Red All Over?
Watercooler Wednesday .... ATG Christmas

16 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Thats is really so gorgeous! I think I will CASE that for one of my Xmas cards if you don't mind! In fact I might mass produce it to use all my Xmas scraps! LoL! Thanks for sharing. Hugs Gwendolyn

Donna Phelan said...

Oh I love your Flag Banners in those festive Designer Papers. The candle die is just a perfect accent to this merry card!

Darlene said...

OMG this is such a fabulous design Diane! Great thinking! I LOVE IT!!

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh my, Diane, I love the simplicity of your design and it's absolute "wow" factor. Love the layering. Love those banners. Love the design of your card--simple but oh, so elegant. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! I love the papers you used and the design!! The ribbon is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

JanR said...

Fab card! Such neat papers. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Susan Powell said...

Love the different patterns! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, pretty and simple for sure! Must make note of the design... I heard on the news last night about white out conditions in Minnesota. I hope it doesn't get that bad where you are. It's too early in the year!

samantha's cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing along at CCC.

Marie Bingaman said...

Such a pretty card! The papers go so well together too. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Marsha Reed said...

Lovely card, Diane! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Your mixture of designer background papers and your candle die are perfect for this card. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card on our Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week Diane. Great Christmas card!

Gail said...

Wonderful combination of DSP. Love the candle die cut! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love the way you used the fishtail banner dies...looks gorgeous with the different papers. And that candle is a star!!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

scrappymo! said...

Lovely card! That candle die is so pretty. My local papercrafts store carries tutti designs and I love them! Yours is so pretty.

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely beautiful, a perfect choice of papers to make that lovely candle really stand out
Jane (Rudolph Days GDT)