Monday, February 5, 2018

Best Bud

Hi all, did you have a fabulous weekend?
Mine was super busy but now the hubby went back to work
so I am hoping to get caught up again.
I just can't seem to shake this sore throat/cough
I have had for 4 weeks now, even after 10 days of antibiotics!
so I am kind of ignoring it for now and moving on!

Today I have a Valentine card (yes, it is getting that time again)
using a favorite embossing folder,
one that I have put somewhere and have yet to find it again!


The embossing folder is an Elizabeth Designs one.
The die is from Tutti Designs Elegant Love Bird.

The sentiment is from an older Flourish's set.

Have a great day all!!

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW that bird is so striking!!!

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful card and I love that bird die you used and in that blue shimmery card stock. So sorry you are still not fully recovered. Hopefully soon that will change!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love that you've used some non-traditional colors for your Valentine. You do have some pink in the paper, which is sooooo pretty, but the bird -- wow! I hope you find your embossing folder, and I really hope you shake that darn cough and sore throat. Four weeks is long enough!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful shimmery blue bird!! The bow is a fabulous touch!! I hope you are able to shake the cough/sore throat soon. Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

So sorry that you're not feeling too good, at least your cards are still top notch! This is lovely!