Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Just My Type

Hi All!
I am filling in the next few months to help out
at Tutti Designs.
I know you all know I stepped down as the store designer there,
but when in need, help right...lol??
So you will be seeing me there each Tuesday for awhile...
here is my post there....enjoy!!

Hello, Diane with you today.
I have been asked to fill in the next few months
as one of the other designers has stepped down.
I have to apologize as I won't have all the wonderful
pictured details of how my card was made that the other girls do,
as these cards were made before I stepped in,
but I hope you will enjoy them anyway...I will be here every Tuesday.

Today I have a fun card created with Tutti Designs Love Typewriter.


I die cut it from a metallic gray paper.
I added a few little red metallic hearts.
The sentiment is from Unity 
and stamped on the Tutti Designs Cross Stitch Nesting Ovals.

I have 2 more cards using the same die in different ways.
this one is pretty simple, an embossed background and
a pretty piece of design paper, and a glittered typewrite,
wouldn't that be fun to have one of these??


The last card uses more of the red metallic paper
and a Tutti Designs Nesting Dotted Circles die.



Dies used on my projects:


No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Here are all the Tutti Designs links for your convenience.

5 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

You're a good soul! ;) That typewrite is awesome! Greta cards. I love your first one with the pretty blue gingham paper and the metallic hearts, it's just FUN!!!

Darlene said...

These are all just awesome Di! Love how you've used the shiny & sparkle papers ... really POP! Awesome job as always!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These work great for Valentines. One year my hubby posted an early picture of me typing at work and below the photo he wrote: "After all these years she is still my type!" I was really surprised. Your cards reminded me of that.

Lisa said...

They are all so gorgeous!! I love that typewriter die!! I totally forgot I had it...now I need to play with it!! You've inspired me!! Love these, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

The typewriter die is so cute with the heart keys. Nice detail, that! You know I love the gingham on your first card. It makes everything sweeter. Enjoy your Tutti Tuesdays!