Thursday, February 15, 2018

Tag You're It

New challenge up and running at the 
Dies R Us challenge blog today
and the theme is
Tag You're It.

Tags are more then just for Christmas,
they are for all seasons....
my tag is for a nice Spring gift.


I die cut my tag using Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Tags
from crumb cake card stock.

I found this nice piece of green DS paper in my scrap bag and cut
Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders.

In the border I tucked in Impression Obsession Floral Heart Strip
I had this die in my wishlist at DRU forever, and so glad I ordered it,
I just heart it (pun intended)...lol!

I also added some bunnies using Impression Obsession Rabbit Set

Lastly also cut from my scraps I added Precious Marieke Blossom Tree
I have had this die for awhile and think it is so perfect for my tag.
The Impression Obsession Clouds were add next,
then of course my tie on ribbon.

Here is a complete list of all the dies I used:

We would love to see you join in the fun at the
and see all the beautiful tags there from the amazing DT!!

9 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute scene you have created on your tag! Love the bunnies and the clouds! What fun!

Maria said...

Very sweet scene full of spring! Love the adorable bunnies and bright hearts peeking out! Lovely tree, too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful Spring tag with gorgeous colors and dies used on it.

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful scene on this cute tag. Love the heart flowers, the fancy tree and embossed clouds.

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet bunny scene you've created!! This is fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

That is one adorable Easter scene, Diane! Creative way to use the heart strip, love the tree. A total fantasy, and exactly what makes me happy to look at!

laurie said...

I love your pretty tag spring scene! So cute, and how it makes me wish for spring and summer. Once Valentines is over I'm ready!

Sherri said...

This is adorable! Love the soft colors and the combination of dies makes a darling Easter tag!!

Donna Phelan said...

Ooooh I do love a pretty tag and yours is beautiful! Fabulous layering, love the grass and textured clouds, that wonderful tree and your sweet little bunnies and heart flowers. Soooo CUTE!!!