Friday, February 23, 2018

Hello

I am guest designing at the Crop Stop blog again this week.
This is my card I made.



Today I have a pretty quilt card to share using a quilt die

I cut the die three times,
twice using  designer paper from Authenique and then once from a
plain red card stock.



I backed the red piece, which is the quilt outline (binding)
with a piece of trimmed to fit (4")
The I just simply pieced the die cut pieces in where I wanted them.
(I can save all the extras for future 'quilts.)


The entire die cut was then adhered to a white card stock 
and then a pink card stock base.

I die cut a Memory Box 'Hello'
and added 3 little Red Candi Dots


Entering the following challenges:
Crafting With An Attitude .... ATG
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper
Scrapyland .... ATG


Products Used:
Authenique Paper Pad
Memory Box Hello

7 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW this is just beautiful and you've chosen the perfect quilting papers. What a great idea to use the sticky sheet ... that makes it easier! (why didn't I think of that? lol) Beautiful creation and congrats on being their Guest Designer once again. Awesome inspiration ... thanks

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your inlays. Aren't they fun? I always enjoy doing them. Your design is just so sweet, the papers are just right. I so could see this on my grandmother's bed. Congrats on your GD gig, they are so lucky to have you. Oh, and I'm wondering if you made it up North this weekend. Pro'ly not with all the flooding down there.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so very beautiful with those awesome papers you pieced in. I love the quilt design especially. Reminds me of my Mom who made quilts a lot.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, what a cool die and the prettiest quilt you made with those papers! The adhesive sheet sure helps speed up the process of piecing those papers back in. This is so sweet and cheerful. We're definitely having quilt weather here. I hope you or your family don't get flooded out. It sounds like you might be okay where you are. Nerve wracking, though! I'm glad we're on a hill 'cause it floods around here now and then. It's tsunami country, too.

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning!! I love the papers you used, my enabler friend!! I must have this die now!! The design is gorgeous!! Congrats on being the guest designer!! And thank you for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Esther Asbury said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the papers and colors you used!! So very happy you could share your creativity on the Cropstop blog today!

Samra said...

WOW Diane, this is AMAZING!!! Thank you for linking your gorgeous make with us at Scrapy Land Challenge.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra