Thursday, February 22, 2018

Fun News

Hey all my 'bloggie' friends....
I have a bit of fun news to share.
I am the new blog coordinator for a relative new die company

There is a wonderful team of ladies doing the designing for us and you can
see their creations on the blog HERE
They have done an amazing job of using the dies for inspiration.

While getting the blog up and running and the team in place,
I made a few cards myself.

First is a cute boy baby card using the


Next card is using the 


and the last card I had on my blog a few days ago using the


I would LOVE for you to visit the Cheapo Dies blog
to see all the inspiration and become a follower/subscriber.
We are new, we need YOU!!

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you... And we can all use more cheapos right? Terrific cards Diane and I adore your fox in the previous post too! hope you are well? Sending hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, Diane! Well, you know how to run a blog and coordinate a team so this should be a good job for you. Have fun and good luck with it! Cute cards! Love the rocking horse and the paper with it, 'cause you know I love baby cards. Don't get much chance to make them anymore, though. Also, the bird is adorable, especially with that sweet sentiment. These dies are definitely cheap!

Darlene said...

Congrats on your Coordinator spot ... you'll be GREAT! Love these cards, especially that rockin horse ... totally ADORABLE!! Fabulous inspiration using these 'very affordable' dies!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cards and I am loving so many of the dies there too! I am a follower of the blog now but wish there was an option to get it by email.

Kathy Krug said...

Congrats an your new position. i don't know how you do it all. Your cards are all so wonderful. All the papers are perfect with the dies. I am really drawn to the big bold love with the striped paper.

Lisa said...

Huge congrats, my friend!! I'm so excited for you!! Your cards are all so beautiful!! I love how you've showcased the dies!! The rocking horse is so sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

FABULOUS...been to the shop and adore what I see.x
💖 [aNNie' blog]
 ❤️