Friday, February 9, 2018

Love

I have another FREE day today from having a DT project...
it gives me time to find a fun challenge and play...I LOVE that.

For today I chose the Time Out Photo Challenge (below).
I loved that it gave me an opportunity to use some Black & White
designer paper I have.
Only thing is, B&W stripes make me dizzy...
so I kind of have to work with it not looking at it LOL!



So, yesterday while I was having my lunch, Mack (dog)
went into a barking frenzy, and looking out I saw the UPS man leaving....
hmmm, went to the door and a nice box of Cheapo dies were waiting for me.
(more on Cheapo in a few days...exciting news there)




In the box was this really neat Stacked Love die.
I die cut it first from black, then from gold metallic.
I shadowed one under the other...pretty CAS for me,
but I like it!

Also entering the following challenges:
CAS on Friday ....Dies

15 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cute idea Diane! Love the outcome!

Gerrina said...

Even though you might got dizzy you made a beautiful bold card! Thanks for choosing our TIME OUT challenge!

Donna Phelan said...

Oooooh I love that inspiration phot, but I LOVE your card more! Bold and stunning!

Darlene said...

BEautiful CAS design Diane! Love your use of the gold for the background and the sequins are the perfect touch! NICE die!! Can't wait to see what more you have up your sleeve! LOL

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great take on that inspiration photo. I love that trendy design you made.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card design. Love it!

wannabcre8tive said...

It is nice to have a day to play. I love the inspiration picture and your card is gorgeous. Awesome work.

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the stripes and the love die!! Perfect take on the photo!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

I love the inspiration photo and the awesome card you made for the challenge! Crazy about the CASness of it, yet you still got to use dies, designer paper, and sequins. Fun! Speaking of fun, love when that UPS man stops by!

Judy Woodland said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!! I love your take on the photo. That gold with the black and white is AMAZING!!!!

Susan said...

Love this non-traditional love card. Just perfect! Thanks for sharing on CAS on Friday!

Trina P. said...

Glad to see you were able to avoid the dizzying b&w stripes to create this beautiful card. Offsetting the diecut letters helped make them stand out. Wonderful card.

Ros Crawford said...

That's a perfect take on the photo! What a terrific card!

Joyce said...

Love your take on our inspiration photo. Your card is stunning, and what a fun die. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

aussie aNNie said...

WOW Diane, this is STUNNING. I am hoping to find time also to enter this but, today is another busy day...big hugs.x [aNNie]
🐰