Saturday, February 3, 2018

XOXO

I have a quick card to post today
I made with 2 dies and a heart punch!

I used one of the nesting cross stitch rectangle dies from Tutti Designs
and a cute as can be Fancy Hearted Cat die
also from Tutti Designs.


I simply stamped a little heart stamp I had and then used a little heart punch.
Couldn't get any easier then this.
I have two more cards using this die I will show later in the month!

Hope you all are having a great Saturday,
I am trying to finish up some Feb DT things today!

Entering the following challenges:
Mod Squad .... Valentine/Love/Red
A Gem of a Challenge .... Have A Heart
Just Us Girls .... Love


5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! That die is gorgeous!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I love, love, LOVE this card. It's just so clean and simple, but really nice. That die is so cute and you have used it perfectly here. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


Leslie Miller said...

Wow! I sure do LOVE that cat die! Gee, that heart looks familiar. Wondering if I have that stamp... I must have too many if I can't remember. This card is absolutely fabulous, Diane! Clean and simple, easy to mail, and it has all the cute anyone could hope for!

Macimbalo said...

So cute! Love that cat and our hearts too! Thanks so much for linking up this week at JUGS!

Pamela said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x