Saturday, March 23, 2024

Birds Challenge

 Hello friends, today at
Can You Handle The Pressure
we have a new OPTIONAL theme of
BIRDS!
You MUST use an embossing folder and don't 
have to follow the theme if you prefer!

My embossing folder is an oldie from SU/Sizzix,
sorry don't know the name of it.  The cute little birdhouse
and birdie are Cottage Cutz Birdhouse & Vine.
The die cut sentiment is a Sue Wilson 
A Little Birdie Told Me, it also has an inside die cut
that says 'it's your birthday'.

Thank for visiting and hope to see YOU over at
Can You Handle The Pressure!!

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card. Anesha x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful card, love that cute little bird and the bright cheery colors!

Darlene said...

Oh my goodness ... how 'tweet' is this birthday card! Love that little birdie!!

Judy Woodland said...

Awe, what a sweet little card. I LOVE that adorable birdhouse with the cute bluebird perched in front. How perfect for the challenge.

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, I love the Birdhouse & Vine! I used it quite a lot at first, but it hasn't been out for a while. It's one of my faves. Cute sentiment die, too. It's fun how this challenge brings out some of the oldie embossing folders. I love it, Diane!