Sunday, March 17, 2024

Peace On Earth Challenge #60

Hello friends, welcome to our second challenge this month at
Peace On Earth where anything goes as long as it is Christmas themed! 
I hope you are joining in as you will be that far ahead once December rolls around
and we all know how busy that month will be.

We always have an inspiration board for your pleasure
and this one is full of the jolly 'old' guy!!

I came up with a rather vintage card and am not sure whose the stamp is,
but is surely one I love.  I just colored in a bit of his face and hands and let the
rest as is.  I stamped him with TPC Studio's Clearly Better Chocolate ink
which is formulated for clear stamps, it does a great job!
The pretty paper is Paper Craft Box Christmas Tale 
and the sentiment is Hero Arts Christmas Message's
stamped with Dew Drop Galaxy Gold


Stop on over at Peace On Earth for plenty of beautiful inspiration
and join in with us while there!!


7 comments:

Darlene said...

I have this old Santa stamp ... haven't inked it up in years! Beautiful card and love your little touch of color on Santa! Beautiful inspiration my friend!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

What a beautiful vintage card - love it so much lovely xx

Lia said...

I love it that you stamped with earth tone inkt. It makes a pretty vintage card.
Lia xx

Leslie Miller said...

There are a lot of awesome vintage Santas on the board, and a super awesome one on your card. I love the look of this, including that gorgeous paper. It looks like Santa is holding a microphone and singing into it. I see the cord hanging. That can't be right, is it? I can't figure out what else it might be. Probably need my eyes checked.

I Card Everyone said...

Diane, he is a treat! LOve the 'sepia' look of your chocolate ink stamping!
A gorgeous card! Now it's time I found a Santa in my stash!
=]

Vickie Y said...

Love that vintage santa image; fun card!

Carol L said...

Vintage Santas just seem to be what Christmas is all about. This card is so pretty with the gorgeous papers and golden accents!