Saturday, March 2, 2024

Colorful Options March 2024

 Hello friends, at Colorful Options this month we are mostly all about GREEN
and have this beautiful mood board for inspiration.
Don't like green, then a palette of rainbow colors is always welcome!

Something out of my 'norm' is that I purchased a 12x12 paper pack by
Reminisce called Irish Kiss  and this pack included the fun papers I have used
for my background.  I also purchased a 12x12 Photoplay 'So Lucky' sheet with
ten fun St Patrick images on it and this cute guy was one of them.
I had this die cut doily edge sitting around so added that along with a new word die
'lucky' that I also purchased along with the paper goodies
(I must of been in an 'Irish' shopping mood)!
That pretty much sums it up of how this card was created!


.

We would love to see YOUR green or rainbow colors over at
Colorful Options!!




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, he's cute! Love your design with the papers and lace border. It's been ages since I bought a 12x12 pack, let alone anything St. Patrick's Day, but I do have a drawer full of fun stamps. You inspired me to open the drawer and pull out a stamp. We'll see...

baileyrosy.com said...

What a cutie! Your little Irish guy looks so cheeky.I love the little lace border works so well with all of that green goodness.

Marie