Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Bunnies/Chicks Challenge

At The Sisterhood of Crafters our theme is all about
Bunnies and/or Chicks!! 

Every year I am commissioned to create  birthday cards
for my husbands 2nd cousins twice removed (I had to look that up).
These cards were from last year for their 4th birthdays which I have never
had them on my blog before.  They are the cutest little twins!
I made cards this year for their 5th birthdays but never thought to get pictures.
Entering school for the first time they were asked what they wanted to be
and one replied she wanted to be a lion and her sister a mermaid.
So that is what I created, a mermaid and  lion cards
just wish I had remembered to grab some pics!

Though these cards are similar I tried to keep them a bit different
by using different background papers and reversing the butterfly colors.
The dies I used for these were Cottage Cutz Bunnies and Butterflies
which I think has been discontinued but they have plenty of other
cute bunny dies to choose from!!


First Card

Second Card


Products used:
Cottage Cutz Bunny & Butterflies
Doodlebug Design paper pad Love Notes
Memory Box Prairie Grass 
Sentiment:  The Greetery

Pop on over to The Sisterhood and see all
the fun and beautiful designs from my 'sistahs'!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says .... ATG
Little Red Wagon .... Animal Antics
Creative Knockouts .... Birthday Wishes
Cut It Up .... Happy Birthday

8 comments:

Darlene said...

How sweet is this bunny ... love the rosy cheeks! I'm sure the twins loved these cards ... they sound like real cuties!! Beautiful Easter time birthday cards!

Carol L said...

That is one super cute bunny and he looks perfect with butterflies, hearts, and all the flowers on both cards.

Leslie Miller said...

This bunny is precious and I love the butterflies as well! Sweet backgrounds, very fun and cheerful. Yup, you should have photographed that lion and mermaid!

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable!!! Aensha x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card.Anesha x

JanR said...

Great card! The bright colours are delightful. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute card- love how bright and cheerful it is.

Treva said...

Really cute card, love the bright colors and the bunny!

Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Birthday challenge.

Treva
https://scrappint.blogspot.com/