Friday, March 1, 2024

Thinking of You

Welcome friends and Happy March first!!
March brings us into our new challenge at
Simply Clean & Simple
with the optional theme of GREEN!!

The green theme gives you plenty of optional choices
but you can create anything as long as it is SCAS!

It's so very hard to see, but I used my crimper on my back piece
but IRL it is VERY crimped, the darn camera surely didn't pick that up!
I used a NBUS Tim Holtz wildflowers die and a sentiment from
The Ton Easy Expressions!


We would love to see your CAS cards over at
Simply Clean & Simple!!


4 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Love the green against the white so perfectly clean and simple love it x

Darlene said...

SIMPLY Beautiful!! What a fabulous design my friend! Great job!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love this CAS design, and nice detail adding the green on the sentiment.

Leslie Miller said...

CAS and beautiful! I love any single color paired with white. Green is one of my favorites.