Saturday, March 9, 2024

Sketch Saturday #746

Hello friends, we have a new sketch for you at Sketch Saturday 
and it is a doozy LOL!!
There is an  Optional Twist and it is to Feature An Animal

I have to admit I struggled with this sketch, I am not very good
at all those angles, but figured it out I guess.
I didn't use the optional twist this time either.
I used papers from my Doodlebug Designs 'lots of luck' paper pad
and a sentiment strip from scrapbookdotcom.
I'm not sure why but back in January I had an order that was totally green
and St Patrick's Day, I'm sure I'll  have plenty of it to last me a lifetime!! 

Come visit us at Sketch Saturday and show us your
interpretation of our sketch!!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I just love the paper! It's fun that you had a totally green order. You did great with the sketch despite your misgivings. I'm currently waiting for a totally Penny Black order. Apparently I have to sign for it and I was not home yesterday when they tried to deliver it so I scheduled a redelivery. I've never had to sign for a stamp order before. Probably over-spent, oops. Not sorry.

Carol L said...

Way to meet the challenge with a fun St Patrick's day card! I think all those papers are wonderful and just perfectly used for this sketch challenge.