Saturday, March 16, 2024

Two Old Bats Reminder March 2024

We are halfway through our  Halloween challenge at
Two Old Bats
and would love to have you join in with us.
So get busy and get out those spooky supplies and get busy!
Need some inspiration?
We have a fun mood board below to inspire!

I once again let all that bright neon green inspire me.
I used a Brutus Monroe Halloween paper
die cut with a wonky rectangle die by Cottage Cutz
I added a fun creepy crawly spider from Cheery Lynn Designs
and gave him some google-y eyes, the better to see you with!
The sentiment is from a package of purchased sentiment strips.

Won't you join us at Two Old Bats?
Lots of fun inspiration there!!

5 comments:

Carol L said...

Creepy cards are fun and I love the green colors on this one with that scary little spider and his pals! Those googly eyes are a hoot! LOL

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, love this! The paper is awesome and I LOVE the spider hanging onto it's string. Super cute, and with those googly eyes it's the coolest! That sentiment... OMG... too much fun!

EmmaT said...

Fang-tastic fun card - love the googly eyes on the spider

Mary M said...

I LOVE card with high contrast, so I'm loving this card!

Fran Wing said...

Diane, that neon green printed paper was a perfect place to start! To turn the tables a bit, your card is so creepy it's cool!
Xoxo, Fran