Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Sending Hugs

Our theme at The Sisterhood of Crafters is GREEN!!

Of course the first thing I think of in March when I hear the word GREEN
is of course St Patrick's Day and Shamrocks!
I die cut a bunch of small shamrocks, placed them on stems and then in
my quilted pocket,  The pocket is from a nesting pocket set by Honey Bee
and the quilting was done with an EB folder by WeR Memory Keepers.
I love the quilting of this folder.
I used another size pocket die to cut my shaped at the bottom and added
some fun shamrock paper from DoodleBug Designs 'lot's of luck' paper pad.


Come on over to The Sisterhood and see all the beautiful 'green'
inspiration from my 'sistahs'!!


5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW that is a SHOCKING green lol ... but it sure made for an amazing card! Love your fun design ... well done ... awesome St. Patty's inspiration!

Carol L said...

I love your quilted pocket full of shamrocks for St Patrick's day! Awesome card!!

lichazul said...

Lovely card, 💐☺️ congrats
Happy day

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, I love how you quilted the pocket! I never would have thought of that. You've been getting good use out of your shamrock paper. My hat is off to you. So cute!

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous in green design