Friday, March 1, 2024

Four Seasons March Spring 2024

Hello friends, we are into our first SPRING season at
Four Seasons
and have a fun mood board for inspiration! 

I was inspired by the adorably cute chick and the purple egg at the bottom!
I added a gingham paper background, which I preceded to mostly cover up,
that I now wish I had left off since my gingham paper supply is pretty low!
A Gina Marie Designs frame was die cut from a scrap of an old SU paper.
I die cut a SB  'nesting' egg (yep I have nesting eggs, 2 sets actually lol)
and stamped my SNS Easter Chicky (Fred She Said)
that were colored in with my Olo markers.
I received this stamp set when I was part of the Sparkle N Sprinkle Design team!


Come on over to Four Seasons and have some Spring fun with us,
you practically have the entire month to join in,
I am sure you are as ready for Spring as we are!!


4 comments:

Carol L said...

This little chick is just adorable and I love that purple die-cut background too. Hurry up Spring, we've all been waiting for you to arrive :)

Ellibelle said...

How very cute and love the die you framed it with! Beautiful new header too!

Leslie Miller said...

You have the prettiest board this month and, ohhh, what a darling card! Love the chick & flowers, all framed up in the egg, then the fancy border. I can't believe you're running out of gingham. I'll have to make a point of using some of mine for Easter. I have some new dies & stamps and I'd better get busy!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

That little chickie is so adorable, Di. I love that sweet little face and the purple flowers and background. That gingham peeking out from the bottom layer is lovely. Love the new header too!