Sunday, March 3, 2024

Peace On Earth Challenge #59

Hello, we are already into March, makes me happy as
Spring is right around the corner!!
At Peace On Earth we  create for Christmas year round
making your holidays much easier if you join in with us
giving you lots of holiday cards already created and waiting to be sent out!

We are an anything goes challenge as long as it is Christmas themed
but always have a mood board for inspiration!

I used a stenciled panel I had previously made for today's card and
I stamped  a cute cabin scene inside and a sentiment at the bottom.
I added red half pearls for berries.

Pop on over to Peace On Earth and see all the lovely designs
from my teammates!!

5 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Beautiful, you have used my all time favourite stencil and such a fabulous scenery inside - love it xx

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS! Like Elaine, this is one of my favorites too! LOVE how you put the dimensional berries on there and your cabin scene is perfect! BEAUTIFUL work my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, look at all that beautiful green! 'Tis the month for green, and it's always good on a Christmas card. I love how you put this together. Gorgeous!

Lia said...

I know tha cabin because it is in my stash too. It's so nice (and so is your card!)
Lia xx

Susan said...

I love that little scene inside the beautifully stencilled ornament! The cluster of red gems adds a perfect colour contrast to all the lovely green.